Monday, September 6, 2021

Possibility Cube

Welcome to the Possibility Cube! This is my main cube and the one I've spent the most time and effort on. Originally inspired by the MTGO Holiday Cube and the SCGCON $10k Cube, I wanted to play classically busted cards like Mind Twist or Tinker in a powerful format.

                                       

Possibility Cube is an Unpowered Vintage Cube that focuses on powerful gameplay in the absence of reusable fast mana and a few other cards like Library of Alexandria that are banned to power. Aggro, Midrange, Control and Combo are all supported in this cube.

The cube focuses on interactive games that award tight gameplay while still leaving room for amazing story moments. You can read more about my design goals for the cube and find the list on CubeCobra here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March of the Machine Considerations for Possibility Cube

Alright this year's been pretty busy and I'm a whole set and a half behind so let's get to talking about March of the Machine! I...