Sunday, September 5, 2021

Introduction

Welcome to my brand new blog! I am a Game Designer from Michigan (although I recently moved to Chicago, IL) and I'm starting this blog to write about one of my favorite games, Magic: The Gathering. I will mainly be writing about my favorite format Cube, although I will sometimes branch out into EDH, Modern, or general MTG if there's something I want to write about.

I currently maintain three cubes actively.

  • Possibility Cube - My main cube, an unpowered vintage cube for classic 8-player drafts (540 cards)
  • Pauper Twobert -  A pauper cube for 2-4 player drafts (240 cards)
  • Tempo Twobert - An unpowered vintage cube pushing low to the ground tempo decks for 2-4 player drafts (240 cards)
The current plan for this blog is to have three posts giving a quick primer for each of the cubes and then going forward I will have posts evaluating cards during spoiler season for each of the cubes. Aside from that I will be writing about anything Cube related that I feel like and maybe branching out to other Magic topics. At some point I definitely want to write a deck tech for each of my EDH decks.

Thanks for reading and I hope you read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March of the Machine Considerations for Possibility Cube

Alright this year's been pretty busy and I'm a whole set and a half behind so let's get to talking about March of the Machine! I...