Friday, September 10, 2021

Tempo Twobert

And finally for my third cube which I actively maintain, I present the Tempo Twobert. Unlike my other cubes I do not own a paper copy of this cube, I plan for that to change but as of now I strictly draft and play this cube online. The Tempo Twobert is all about pushing the gameplay of 2 tempo decks facing off, which means cheap threats, efficient removal, and proactive plays.


This cube is certainly the least casual of my cubes in the sense that the draft and deckbuilding portions can involve some very hard decisions. A super low curve and an abundance of fixing, decks build wildly different than your average cube deck and the play is intense with many decisions. As of now I'm unsure me and my friends even build and play our drafts optimally.

This cube is a blast to try and puzzle out how to optimally draft, build, and play and curating it excites me to no end. You can read more about my design goals for the cube and find the list on CubeCobra here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March of the Machine Considerations for Possibility Cube

Alright this year's been pretty busy and I'm a whole set and a half behind so let's get to talking about March of the Machine! I...